No: 857 Bhattarahalli, Old Madras Road, Bangalore, 560049 – Near KR Puram.
2. How far is it from various landmarks?
K R Puram cable bridge, K R Puram Railway Station, RMZ Infinity, ITPL, Phoenix Market City, etc – Locate us on Google Maps
3. Is it on the main road
2. Types of Units
2, 3, 4 BHK and Penthouses.
3. Size of the units
1280 – 2545 Sqft
4. How many Blocks
5 Including Proposed Front Block
5. How many Floors
6. How many units per floor
7. Car Park Dimension/Location/Type
Individual Covered and Open Slots as Per Standard Size. Also, Few Premium Slots Available for Parking Up to 2 Cars
Spread over ground, first, 19th floor and rooftop. Approx 15000 Sft
2. Swimming Pool(Dimension/Location/Safety/Hygiene)
8m width X 16m length approximate
3. Is there a crèche?
4. Games/gym/party hall/kids play area/jogging track
5. Power Back Up
YES, in the common areas. In the apartment, DG power back up for the lights and the fans
6. Is the Wi-Fi Facility available?
Yes, all homes at Ohana are Wi-Fi enabled.
7. What about multiple DTH (MDTH)?
Yes, MDTH is available. Residents just need to plug & play and enjoy the DTH services of preferred provider.
8. Is there 24×7 CCTV and Intercom facility?
Yes, the entire complex is CCTV covered. Intercom is available in every apartment too.
9. What are the additional features/ services available on demand?
Following are some of the on-demand services in our Fiber to the Home (FTTH) and Fiber to Floor (FTTF) enabled apartments. This solution is based on Passive Optical Network (PON) which is Point to Multi Point Fiber Distribution.
- Ultra-High Internet up to 1000 Mbps
- TV over IP Network (IPTV)
- Audio and Video on Demand (VoD) or Media Streaming
- Bandwidth on Demand (User and or service configurable)
- Point to Point and Point to Multi Point Video Conferencing
- Voice and Video Telephony over IP: Connection
- Cable TV
4 ACRES APPROX
2. Floor Area Ratio(FAR)
3. Total Built Up Area
6.5 Lakh Sqft Including Basement
2. Does the project have all the approvals
3. Does the project have Commencement Certificate
2. Does this project have Cauvery Water Facility?
Betterment Charges have been paid. Cauvery Water will be made available by BWSSB at a later date
3. Who will maintain the project till the association is formed?
The Company. Till the association is formed.
4. Can I change the specs (Flooring/Paint Color/Toilet Fixtures)?
You can, at your cost. We will leave it unfinished if informed early enough and deduct the cost of our proposed material only.
5. Do you provide pigeon/mosquito net?
Provision for mosquito mesh shutter in windows
6. How many apartments have you sold?
Refer to the Matrix
7. Who is the contractor/ architect?
Contractor – KK Civil Contractors & Architect – Distil Design Studio
8. Does the project have RO/Flush Water Recycled/Rain Water Harvesting/etc?
Rain Water Harvesting and Sewage Treatment Plant are mandatory and will be provided
9. Will you be able to the same interior as the model flat?
Yes! At Additional Cost
10. Why PLC?
There are no common walls at OHANA. Ample ventilation is present all over. Some flats have double or triple sided views
11. What block is used (Hollow block, Bricks, etc)?
Solid Concrete Blocks. Refer Specifications
12. Security System/Surveillance?
13. What about TV cable/Telephone connection/Intercom facility?
TV and Telephone Cabling are provided. An Intercom Facility is also present
14. What is the balcony railing material (Glass/Steel/Solid structure)?
Ms Railing as per the Architect’s Design
15. How close is the fire station/police station/ hospital/ other emergency services?
We would suggest Google maps for locations pertaining to an emergency.
16. What is the Thickeness of the wall?
External Walls 8″ Thick Masonry + Plaster, Internal Walls 4″ Thick Masonry + Plaster
17. Carpet Area? Built up area?
65 To 70 Percent Carpet to Super Built Up Efficiency
18. Gas connections?
Nil, Unless Made Mandatory and Subject to Approval by Regulatory Authorities
19. What is the floor to ceiling height
APROX 9FT 3INCHES
20. Vastu Compliant
21. Balcony wall height(Concern about kids)
Balcony Railings Up to 42 Inches in Height